Worship at Hope
Sunday worship is at 9 a.m. followed by the Education Hour at 10:15 a.m. *No Education Hour during the summer months.
Features of our Sunday morning worship include:
- Everyone is invited to the Lord’s table each week.
- A variety of musical styles in the basic format of the Lutheran liturgy. Our worship band leads worship several times each month.
- We regularly celebrate with a bluegrass or bluesy American roots music communion service both written by our very own Pastor Steve Thompson.
- Our adult and children’s choirs grace our services with anthems September – May.
- A welcoming atmosphere for people of all ages no matter where you are in your faith journey.