WORSHIP 9:00 A.M. SUNDAYS
Practicing the presence of God:
Sunday Worship is at 9 a.m. with a coffee fellowship before at 8:30am and following worship.
2nd Tuesday’s of the month ~ Worship with Pastor Steve Thompson at 10:30 am at Oak Terrace
Features of our worship include:
- A variety of musical styles in the basic format of the Lutheran liturgy.
- Everyone is invited to the Lord’s table each week.
- Our worship band leads worship several times each month. We regularly celebrate with a bluegrass or bluesy American roots music communion service, both written by our very own Pastor Steve Thompson.
- Our adult and children’s choirs grace our services with anthems September through May.
- A welcoming atmosphere for people of all ages no matter where you are in your faith journey.
Some samples pieces from home made liturgies that we do at Hope: